– President Biden gave the first The State of the Union this Tuesday
– FAFSA for2022-2023 school year availableand payable by July 2023
– BP, Exxonmobil and Shell leave Russia. The price of oil briefly broke through the $115/bbl mark. The United States has not imposed sanctions on Russian energy exports.
–US stock markets post gains Wednesday after two straight days of losses, after Fed Chairman Jerome Powell signals a quarter-point rise in March.
– Social security at reopen 1,200 local branches, helping many of the most vulnerable people.
– Unemployment rate died in 42 states from November to December
– Medicaid enrollment increased by 15% during the pandemic while millions have lost their jobs.
– Child poverty rates increase to seventeen percent of twelve after the families miss a child tax credit payment.
Useful links and information
– As gas prices continue to risemany ask if there is a certain day of the week when it is usually cheaper.
– Made Health Insurance pay for assisted living?
– Do BREAK benefits expire? All the information you need to check your balance online.
– What are the eligibility conditions for Infant nutrition program?
– What is the Home energy assistance for low-income people Program? eligibility and more