Rates and Booking Conditions (From 1st Jan 2016)
The following rates are for Bed/Breakfast per person, per night, or week based on double occupancy. For single occupancy rate please contact us.
|1-3 Nights||4-6 Nights||Per Week|
|Gold & Blue Rms
At Bank Holiday weekends we are only able to accept bookings for a minimum of 3 nights, please check for rates.
Call us for “LAST MINUTE” Sunday to Thursday rates, minimum two night booking, subject to availability (excluding Bank Holidays).
Please contact us for Xmas and New Year bookings
HOW TO MAKE A BOOKING AND OUR
BOOKING AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
Making a booking
Please telephone or email to check on availability. Once we have confirmed availability then Booking Conditions apply. When booking online Booking Conditions apply from making the electronic booking.
- A deposit of the cost of the first nights stay is required to confirm the booking and is non-refundale if you cancel.
- All tariff prices quoted are per person in a room with an en-suite shower/bathroom and includes your choice from our breakfast menu
- Bank Holidays – Please check for our current tariff.
- Sorry but we are unable to accept children under 10 years
- No Pets
- Check-in time: Your room will be available at noon or after 4.30pm. We will ask your approximate arrival time at booking and confirm this with our confirmation letter. Whenever possible please ensure that you provide us with a mobile number, in case of any problems on the day of arrival.
- Check-out is 10:00am on the day of departure.
- Red Bank is a No Smoking house for Non Smokers and bookings are only accepted on this basis. We reserve the right to ask guests to leave if we feel they have smoked in the room and an extra charge of £50 will be made to your account.
Confirming a Booking
Please forward a cheque with a covering letter (include your address) or or bank transfer which will be acknowledged with our confirmation. No booking is confirmed until a deposit is received. On-line bookings are confirmed, by the booking agent as soon as you make the booking.
Cancelling a Booking
The deposit of one nights stay is non-refundable and you may be liable for the total cost of your stay if you cancel less than 14 days before your scheduled arrival date. We strongly advise guests to take Holiday Insurance to cover any losses. Any refund will incur an additional £5.00 administration fee.
IF YOU FAIL TO TURN UP, AND DO NOT NOTIFY US FOR WHATEVER REASON, YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR THE FULL, OR PART OF THE FULL STAY, THAT WE CANNOT RE LET "AT THE FULL TARIFF RATE APPLICABLE."
A reservation is a contract in law and you may be liable for the cost of your stay if you cancel within 14 days of your arrival date. If your circumstances are such that you think you may have to cancel your booking, we suggest that you take out travel insurance. Cancellations should be made personally over the telephone - do not leave answer phone messages or send e-mail!